Spend less time on processes, more time on people.
Tired of having little visibility over your recruitment process or working with complicated interfaces and systems which don’t fulfil your business needs? Boost efficiency and gift yourself time to spend on what you do best with Morson Group’s talent technology, Vencuro®.
Manage your talent, time, onboarding and data in a single platform, tailored to your needs.
Say goodbye to common recruitment issues & frustrations.
Built by recruiters, for hiring managers. Vencuro combines business intelligence with our deep understanding of recruitment to eliminate common recruitment issues and business frustrations.
Vencuro’s four customisable modules underpin the entire recruitment process, providing full visibility and complete control of candidate attraction, hiring, onboarding and data capture.
Vencuro is used by more than 100 clients to payroll thousands of contractors without error, auto-anonymise CVs, ensure compliance with IR35, GDPR and Modern Slavery Act regulations and capture expenses efficiently and access business-critical data at the touch of a button.
roles added to the system
active system users
Use all four modules or just one, the choice is yours.
Manages the entire recruitment process
- Customised build to reflect your business structure
- Requisition approval paths
- Complete candidate journey
- Supply chain management
- Candidate talent pooling
- System integration
- Dedicated account manager
- Simple implementation process
- System improvement capabilities
- Configuration options
Timesheets, payroll & expenses
- Timestamped and auditable
- Only displays preapproved rates
- Multiple backup approvers
- Query timesheets
- Record hours against projects
- Integrates with your existing HR system
- Mobile optimised
- Automated email alerts
Real-time management information dashboards
- Real-time information
- Bespoke components built to your specification
- Displays the data you want to see
- User security
- Custom access
- 8-12 minute refreshes
- Tailored SSRS reports
Digital employee onboarding portal
- Simple-to-use interface
- Bespoke checks to match your specifications
- Full DBS and ID checks
- Timestamped and auditable
- Automated system emails
- Integrated ID Scan
- Bulk alerts
- Customisable processes
Why do over 100 global customers choose Vencuro?
Bespoke to you
Each module can be individually tailored to your requirements, systems and integration needs.
Access from anywhere
Our cloud-hosted system allows access from anywhere on any device or browser
UK based support and development teams
Single sign on
Increases security while reducing user admin.
Data at the touch of a button
Access to business-critical information such as ROI, KPIs and time to hire instantly
Easy and bespoke integration with HR and CRM systems such as SAP, WorkDay, Taleo and Oracle
Effortless to use
An intuitive and simple interface allows mass adoption
Strict procedures and workflows ensure quality and efficiency of the recruitment process
What makes our Vencuro team different? We’re (recruitment) people.
Talk to people, not bots
- In-house, Manchester-based support, business intelligence and development teams
- Contactable on a UK-based phone number
- SLA of 2-hour response time
Expertise? We've got loads of it
- Extensive recruitment knowledge
- Over 20 systems specialists, including trainers, analysts and account managers
- Implementation expertise, spanning various sectors
Security & compliance first, always
- Data warehouse ownership
- GDPR compliance is baked into our foundation
- ISO 27001 & 9001 certified
- Cyber Essentials certified
But, don’t just take our word for it.
After a competitive tender exercise, we chose Morson Talent for not only their experience of our markets but importantly of successfully implementing first-generation MSPs.
We’ve worked collaboratively with them to deliver a phased implementation programme. This meant that we were able to overcome any nervousness of our internal stakeholders by delivering change incrementally. We achieved this on a by business unit approach which has enabled really positive, personal and professional relationships to be developed between the Morson team and our hiring community.”
Ready to find out what’s possible? Book a demo.
Enter your details below and our lovely team will respond within 48 hours.